Thursday, June 19, 2014

Little Mexico

This is not really a thing, but after seeing this post, I realized it had been a long time since I'd had really great Mexican food. And I'm a fan of really great Mexican food. (I sort of love it that The Londoner is helping me find great restaurants where I live.)

So the girls and I planned at Tacos in Nolita night and set out to find the Tacombi at Fonda Nolita garage.


It's as cute as she describes of course!


They got our table ready within 5 minutes of our arrival and we sat down to talk and joke and eat!






Before we left, we wrote a poem on their comment card. And by "we" I really mean "Jaida"--she's the creative one of the group. If you don't believe me, just remember how good her Paint Nite painting was.


Then we walked home the long way, to walk off all that food! (The menu says three tacos per person is their recommendation. Um, we totally could have each done with two. We were stuffed when we left).


It's another NYC restaurant win. I might have to drag the boyfriend there soon.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

 

elizabeth norris Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger