Monday, March 19, 2012

PLA

Thursday last week, I went to the Public Library Association or PLA. 



It was in Philadelphia, which was an easy train ride.



The first thing I saw was the Random House table which had Starters by Lissa Price on display.

I also saw some other apocalypsie titles including Little Dog Lost (the cutest picture book ever!) by Monica Carnesi and Darker Still by Leanne Renee Hieber.



Unraveling ARCs made an appearance at the HarperCollins Children's booth and a at the Follet booth.


I also tried to take some pictures when I walked around, but apparently I was walking too fast because most of them came out blurry.

I did get a picture of this lovely Hunger Games poster.


And even more exciting, I snagged ARCs of Masque of Red Death by Bethany Griffin, which I cannot wait to read, and I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga which looks deliciously disturbing.




0 comments:

Search This Blog

 

elizabeth norris Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger