Monday, January 30, 2012

Unravelling with Two Ls

I'm so excited. When I got home the other day, waiting on my doorstep was a package from HarperCollins. It felt "bookish" so I knew it was the best kind of package.

I might have let out a squee when I opened it up. Inside was a copy of the ARC of the Unravelling UK edition! (Note, it's spelled "Unravelling" with two Ls, so it's not a typo :)

Here it is, hanging with my other copies



The Cover Gods definitely smiled on me. I have not one, but two amazing covers that I love. They're both so different, but they both manage to really represent the book.

Here's the fabulous Unravelling cover 
(which will be in UK, Australia, and New Zealand)


My favorite thing about it, is the countdown numbers on the front--it's an important moment in the book! 



3 comments:

Tez Miller said...

Ooh, I hadn't seen the UK cover before - now I know what to look for here in Oz. Thanks for sharing :-)

elizabeth norris said...

Isn't it awesome? I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree, the cover gods love you. Both cover versions look great. I love how her face is pixelated. It's a very cool effect. Looking forward to finding out what happens at 23:57:06. Congrats!

Search This Blog

 

elizabeth norris Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger