Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's a Real Book

Well, almost a real book. It's officially one step closer.

Unraveling officially feels like a real book. Before the end of the year, I finished my first pass pages.



And thanks to my fabulous editor, I got a couple copies of the official jacket.



After looking through my home library for the hardcover book with the right number of pages, I managed to snap some pictures.

Of the cover



Of the back 



And with the other books on my shelves


The jacket is around Blood Red Road, which I haven't read yet, but I've heard is amazing. 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One more step closer! I can't imagine how it must feel. Less than three month until that's a sight a lot of people (me included) will be seeing on their bookshelves :-)

elizabeth norris said...

That's so crazy! I can't believe how fast time has flown by.

Search This Blog

 

elizabeth norris Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger