Thursday, June 6, 2013

It's here!

The UK edition of Unbreakable is out in the world today. This is extra special, because, look at it:


Those eyes!

 I'm a fan of this guy. :)

To celebrate, I'm having an international contest. If you're in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, or anywhere else (outside of the US) and you see this guy staring back at you from a shelf, snap a picture and tweet it with the hashtag #BeUnbreakable, and you'll be entered to win:

- bookmarks 
- signed bookplates 
- stickers 
- magnets 
- an extra content booklet complete 
with four short stories 
- a poster

Enter by June 17th at midnight. That's when I'll pick four (4) winners!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh :( I live in New Zealand but I have the American cover not this one, although i gotta admit I like the UK cover better.

hand painted oil painting said...

not the one i was looking for, but this is a good book cover! impressive!

Search This Blog

 

elizabeth norris Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger