Tuesday, April 23, 2013

#BeUnbreakble Contest!

It's official. Unbreakable is out in the world (or at least, the US) today!

I'm so excited to share this book with everyone.

Last year, when Unraveling was released, I was just finishing my edits for the sequel. Having a debut novel released was a surreal and wonderful experience. But I couldn't help be nervous for the sequel.

Unbreakable was the first novel I wrote on a deadline. It was also the first novel I wrote and edited while seeing the reviews and reactions to its predecessor. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time.

Now with the release of this book, I'm a stronger writer and a stronger person, and I'm so glad that I get to share another novel with you. And I'm overjoyed that it's this novel, which I poured my blood, sweat, and tears into (sometimes literally).


To celebrate Unbreakable's release, I have a contest for us!

The Details

Ten (10) winners will receive Unbreakable swag with...

- bookmarks
- signed bookplates
- stickers
- magnets
- an extra content booklet complete with four short stories
- a poster

The poster is really special to me. It's based on a pivotal scene in the series, and a good friend of mine painted it for me. It looks like this:

by the fabulous Travis Poelle

Five (5) winners will receive Unbreakable swag (everything above) and...

- an annotated copy of either Unraveling or Unbreakable, your choice
- an ebook of Undone (for you or to be gifted to a friend)
- signed copies of these Dark Days books: The Elite by Kiera Cass, Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike, and Reboot by Amy Tintera

To Enter

Buy a copy of Unbreakable any time between now and May 15th (pre-orders count!). Hold onto your receipt/email confirmation. If you're a winner, you'll need it to claim your price.

Then take a picture of you with your copy of Unbreakable and post it to twitter, tumblr, or instagram with the hashtag #BeUnbreakable.

Like this:



The Fine Print

- contest is open internationally, but if Unbreakable isn't out in your country yet, don't worry--we'll contest in June too. 
- if you buy an Unbreakable ebook, that totally counts. Take a picture of it on your reader!
- buy entering, you're giving me permission to retweet or retumbl your picture with Unbreakable. 
- purchase and enter by 11:59 pm EST on 5/15.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Finished it and loved it :)

petoskystone said...

Adorable furred companion :)

Unknown said...

Liz what happens if we purchased pre-order, must we wait till we receive the book before we can enter?

elizabeth norris said...

No you can enter--maybe just post a picture with a sign that says I pre-ordered or something. Be creative :)

Jesse Fisher said...

Unbreakable is now out in audiobook form! Listen while you paint your walls, mow the lawn, or run laps.

http://amblingbooks.com/books/view/unbreakable

starryeyedjen said...

I tweeted a pic of my iPhone showing me listening to the audiobook, but I'm not feeling ingenious today so I didn't get myself in the pic somehow. Hope that's okay...my iPhone is an extension of me, right? :P

elizabeth norris said...

Yes! Your IPhone totally counts :)

Anonymous said...

How many people have entered so far?

Anonymous said...

Does it have to be purchased specifically from now- May 15 or is it still valid if I bought it at your book signing?

elizabeth norris said...

Not many entries yet!

It can be purchased from my signing!

Anonymous said...

Amazing book, i finished it today and am just about to enter the contest:) I was wondering do you reply to the entries you receive? And when do the winners get announced?

elizabeth norris said...

Winners will be announced once I get back from the Dark Days tour on May 17th!

Poppy N said...

Do we have to be in the picture? Because I tweeted an image of Unbreakable covering my face a couple of days ago. Does that count?

Kelly said...

Darn, I just threw out my receipt! Loved it! I hope there is more coming!!!!!! I want to see a little more of Eli and Cee and Struz.

Anonymous said...

Who won?

Anonymous said...

ya, who won the contest??? "i gots ta know!" - How I Met Your Mother reference....if u havent seen the show, u will nit get it....

Search This Blog

 

elizabeth norris Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger