Last year, when Unraveling was released, I was just finishing my edits for the sequel. Having a debut novel released was a surreal and wonderful experience. But I couldn't help be nervous for the sequel.
Unbreakable was the first novel I wrote on a deadline. It was also the first novel I wrote and edited while seeing the reviews and reactions to its predecessor. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time.
Now with the release of this book, I'm a stronger writer and a stronger person, and I'm so glad that I get to share another novel with you. And I'm overjoyed that it's this novel, which I poured my blood, sweat, and tears into (sometimes literally).
To celebrate Unbreakable's release, I have a contest for us!
Ten (10) winners will receive Unbreakable swag with...
- signed bookplates
- an extra content booklet complete with four short stories
- a poster
The poster is really special to me. It's based on a pivotal scene in the series, and a good friend of mine painted it for me. It looks like this:
Five (5) winners will receive Unbreakable swag (everything above) and...
- an annotated copy of either Unraveling or Unbreakable, your choice
- an ebook of Undone (for you or to be gifted to a friend)
- signed copies of these Dark Days books: The Elite by Kiera Cass, Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike, and Reboot by Amy Tintera
Buy a copy of Unbreakable any time between now and May 15th (pre-orders count!). Hold onto your receipt/email confirmation. If you're a winner, you'll need it to claim your price.
Then take a picture of you with your copy of Unbreakable and post it to twitter, tumblr, or instagram with the hashtag #BeUnbreakable.
The Fine Print
- contest is open internationally, but if Unbreakable isn't out in your country yet, don't worry--we'll contest in June too.
- if you buy an Unbreakable ebook, that totally counts. Take a picture of it on your reader!
- buy entering, you're giving me permission to retweet or retumbl your picture with Unbreakable.
- purchase and enter by 11:59 pm EST on 5/15.